Globe Spinning Globe Spinning

Great, just great !
But he's not a geographic teacher, he pointed the globe somewhere in Pacific ocean, and jumped somewhere in the Atlantic ocean.

The Ringtone The Ringtone

Funny. The ringtone could have been more hardcore.

Football Dad Football Dad

great !! waiting for the colour !

Bogaturs.12 Bogaturs.12

I just love the sound effects !

Hair Despair Hair Despair

Great ! every thing great ! the 2 D kind drawing used into 3D is awsome

fragmin save hi school fragmin save hi school

I don't know what's wrong with the voices but it sounds like computer voices. And the action scene could be a little more dynamic (few sound effect wouldn't hurt).

Language Class Language Class

Nice commercial ! And so true, all my english comes from Star Trek, the Beatles and South Park. And somehow I never had a good mark at school.

Bus Stop Abortion Bus Stop Abortion

Hahah, great ! the weard beahviour of our brain is soooo well rendered with such simple drawing. How come you take a parisian bus to go to an american school ?

brewstew responds:

thanks man, that is just the way my school systems were set up for high school. Regular school buses were only used for lower grades.

No Tech Gramps No Tech Gramps

Haha, reminds me my dad. Nice video, yet a few more sound effects could improve it (when the grand da falls)

JMcCoy responds:

we all have someone like that lol. thx for the comment Sala.

Illegal Downloading - Aus Illegal Downloading - Aus

I think there is a confusion between the CD industry and the music. One is a trade and the other is an art. Nowadays music does not need physical support, and record companies are dinosaurs that won't give up an ages old business.
The only music I have is the one I could buy directly to the artist via the internet.
And as long as I know music existed before intellectual property concept. Behaviour of listeners is not to be changed. The system of commercial distribution does.